Just wanted to let you know that I have put my Paula Deen 10″ Stoneware Round Covered Casserole Dish for auction on ebay. This is an image of the current bidding. I really loved this casserole dish but am downsizing and now that I have my new cast iron Dutch oven, I do not have room for both.
- Crafted in a unique swirl pattern, this stoneware baker is designed to bake and entertain Southern style
- Each baker is uniquely glazed, no two pieces are alike; casserole is green with a red/brown lid
- Ideal for prepping, baking, serving and reheating
- Designed for oven use, microwave, refrigerator and freezer use
- Dishwasher safe and oven safe to 500°F
This is a gorgeous casserole dish, you can read my review here. I used it to bake no-knead artisan bread, Paula’s Mexican corn bread, slow-poached chicken and Martha’s Perfect Mac and Cheese. It is in excellent condition and no longer seems to be for sale anywhere. Making it quite collectible!
If you are in the HRM and can pick it up, shipping fees will be waived! Auction ends on Sunday afternoon. Very exciting…
Hey Suzie – I’ve taken it to my max on bidding. I live in Winnipeg R2L 0C1 will the shipping be $18 or was that flat rate?
Just checking – if all else fails you will get more that the original $1 bid. LoL
Suzie Ridler says
The shipping will be $18 Janet plus the price of the casserole dish. I can only waive the shipping fees if you pick it up and that will be quite a long drive for you! Thank you so much!