Thank you everyone for the fantastic birthday wishes, they totally warmed my heart! You made my birthday so very special.
The turnout was great and took a while to do the printouts, cutting with scissors… to pick out the winners. Yes, I could use a random number generator but what fun is there in that? Winners, please note that because of the winter weather and me recovering from pneumonia, it may take a while for me to get these prizes in the mail. Now the best part, announcing the winners of my bday giveaway:
President’s Choice Cookie Tree Kit
Tre Stelle Cheese Tray
The winner of the Tre Stelle Cheese Tray is angiecamp who wrote, “Thank you for your blog, I enjoy it and it makes me want to visit Halifax soon when you review the great restaurants etc…”
Canadian Foodie Coupons
The winners of the Canadian Foodie Coupons are:
- Mon, “I guess my wish would be that your health improves-it’s taken it’s toll on you this year”
- Nic, “I wish you and your blog happiness and joy this year!”
- Jonnie (JB), “My wish for your blog is that you feel like you are getting as much out as it as you are putting into it.”
- Linda, “Happy Birthday! Love your blog so much. I dont want you to change a thing.”
- Amelia, “I live in Canada and my wish would be for you to be able to live back west where your heart is.”
Thank you everyone for participating! I wish I could send something to each and everyone one of you, my foodie friends.
~ Suzie the Foodie