The Cookie Dough Lover’s Cookbook: Cookies, Cakes, Candies, and More by Lindsay Landis from Love & Olive Oil published by Quirk Books is gorgeous! When I saw and heard about the book, I wanted to review it immediately.
Then lots of health stuff happened and I decided to stop doing cookbook reviews. Which sucks for me because I adore this book. But lucky for you I am now going to give away my copy of this cookbook to one of my lucky readers!
About the Book
The photos are simple yet totally gorgeous, inspiring me to want to make everything in this cookbook. Lindsay’s style of writing is so friendly and accessible, she is a total foodie rock star. She came up with crazy but fabulous ideas for food like Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pudding.
And Malted Cookie Dough Milkshakes! Wow, totally out-of-this-world ideas when it comes to making treats with cookie dough. Crème brûlée, various kinds of ice cream, stuffed French Toast… You name it, she adds cookie dough to it!
- Contest is open to anyone, anywhere.
- Contest closes at the end of Sunday August 12, 2012.
- You MUST include contact info to enter so I can write you directly.
- If you do not already, please follow my blog. More followers mean more giveaways!
- To get the heads up on my giveaways, I suggest you sign up for my free newsletter.
- And just so I know you are not a robot, please write in the comments why you love cookie dough so much.