Now here is a day I can celebrate! World Nutella Day! As my regular readers know, I am crazy about Nutella. I use is all the time to add flavour to just about anything to take flavours over-the-edge. Today I am going to celebrate by sharing some of my favourite Nutella experiments:
- Chocolate Strawberry Paninis
- Nutella-Filled Danish Pancakes/Ebleskivers/Poffertjes
- Nutella No Bake Cookies
- DIY Homemade Nutella
- Nutella Hot Chocolate with Frangelico
- Nutella Fudge with Almonds and Fleur de Sel
- My Low Fat Strawberry Nutella Crepes
- Nutella Stuffed Waffled French Toast
I hope that gives you lots of ideas of how we can celebrate today. Personally? I am making Nutella-Stuffed French Toast with homemade bread. Simple but a classic.
Happy World Nutella Day Everyone!